After raising £3.5m of investment from LEGO ventures and others in 2020, we are building our team and require a quick thinking, motivated individual to support the content and customer success team.
The role is ideal for you if you are looking to join a fast pace, growing Educational start up company using your creativity to help struggling students and also support teachers with any administrative or technical issues they are facing.
Main purpose of the Role
To monitor live lessons and intervene to support students wherever necessary along with helping the customer success team with on-going projects and the incoming queries from teachers and parents.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
1) To respond and assist to all incoming customer support queries
2) Customer support administration duties
3) Monitor live lessons and intervene to support students where necessary
4) Content administrative tasks
5) Any additional tasks / projects that fit within the skill level of the job holder.
Personal and Team Responsibilities
At Eedi we treat each other with honesty and respect; we pride ourselves with a diverse attitude and embrace inclusion and open communication. We celebrate our differences and strive for a fair future.
You will be expected to work well individually; as well as having the team to bounce ideas off and share any of your expert knowledge! It is important you can ‘think outside the box’ and use your creativity to your advantage.
1) Good written communication skills
2) Maths Degree level (or equivalent)
3) Tutoring (or teaching) experience up to KS4 Maths
4) Well organised, good time management & technically able
5) Flexible & self motivated to work remotely
Flexible working arrangement.
Part time role with evening and weekend work required.
Salary: £13-£17 / per hour (depending on experience)
Do you want to join our team as our new Maths Support Specialist? Then we'd love to hear about you!