We’re looking for someone to lead a “skunkworks” with a product manager and own the delivery of a scalable product that kids will love and parents will pay for, in tandem with nailing a cost-effective route(s)-to-market.
We don’t need to know the science, we want you to be a bit grubby, we want you to get your hands dirty, get things out there, and quickly.
You'll need to be comfortable experimenting with well trodden paths like paid-for and referral but also know how to leverage our credibility with teachers and schools too.
As Eedi's first growth manager, you will drive user acquisition predominantly through organic growth initiatives, more specifically:
- Referrals - replicate our work with teachers to drive in-app customer referrals and recommendations to drive organic growth with parents and their kids.
- Web subscription growth - rapidly scale subscriber acquisition through our web platform via SEO optimisation, traffic partnerships and other organic growth hacks to flood our channels with traffic, always optimising the conversion funnels to maximise subscription growth.
- Content strategy - work with a community manager and customer service to optimise marketing strategies and execution to drive growth to all owned channels.
- App Store promotion and optimisation.
- At least 3 years in an organic growth marketing role within a start-up environment, specifically within a B2C context.
- You'll have achieved a proven 10X (more preferably!) organic growth through smart, scalable initiatives.
- You'll have a track record of owning, implementing and executing growth strategies, end-to-end without external support.
- You'll have a playbook of tactics to transform web platforms into acquisition engines.